Programmer Analyst – San Jose,
To analyze, maintain, design and develop new and existing DocXlogic Product. Provides guidance, instructions and support to all levels of company personnel and customers. Developing workflows to manage complex business processes and analysis to understand the problem.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain current Document Management product that is developed in Microsoft .NET technologies with SQL Server backend.
- Enhance current User Interface with HTML5 technology
- Develop new components using C# to customize the product to meet customer requests.
- Develop web based front-end to manage workflow diagram and components
- Optimize SQL database queries for performance
Education and/or Experience:
- A./B.S. degree in related field.
- Two to five years of similar or related experience.
- Knowledge of structured programming, object-oriented programming, Windows development environment, web development environment.
- Ability to work independently and with a group
- Should have strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skill is a must work well with our customers and fellow employees.
- Should have strong team spirit and contributing with new ideas.
To apply for this position:
- Apply with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org